Saturday, August 29, 2015

He's Off

The big day finally came!  July 15, 2015!  We were pretty busy that morning, but had time to have a nice breakfast together.  And we actually left pretty close to the time we were planning to, which is kind of a miracle at our house.  Tyler seemed nervous, but okay.  We got to Provo in time to take some pictures before our final goodbye at the MTC.








Brett and I said goodbye, too, but apparently no one took pictures of it.  I wish I had taken a picture of him walking into the MTC.  I can see it in my mind, but I wasn't thinking clearly enough to take a picture.  What a day of mixed emotions!  Part of me was relieved to finally have everything done and have him off, part of me was so very sad to say goodbye, and part of me was so excited for him to go out into the world and have an amazing growing experience!  It's exhausting to feel so much in one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment