Tuesday, March 1, 2016

I have a picture today!

02/21/16

안녕하세요, 여러분!

This week, when I say that we did not really do anything this week, I totally mean it.  

We did not really do anything this week. 

The main reason for this is that Elder Bradshaw got drafted by President again to write up a music piece.  I have been stuck in that computer room for pretty much this whole transfer.  As of right now, that piece is almost done, so hopefully this week is the last one that we have to spend in there.  

We had three appointments planned for this week, but they all cancelled.  2 of them were to be with our investigators, 임상현 and 김종우, and the other was with a former investigator of the other Elders' area named Charlie.  Personally, I suspect that he is actually a less active that tried to meet with Elder Jarret and I back in 화양 once, but we were told not to, because he has a little bit of a reputation for being strange with missionaries.  I think he will try to meet with us again, and I will be able to see if my suspicions are correct.  The only lesson we had with anyone this week was with 박태호, who is the less active we are working with right now because he wants his daughter to be baptized.  However, when we visited him yesterday, his daughter was not there, so we taught him alone, with his really young, energetic, cute son.  We talked about the Spirit for most of the time, and had a really powerful lesson.  We asked him if he would bring his family to attend church on Sunday, and he said he would!  So, I definitely look forward to next Sunday so I can see them there.  

Besides that, we did not do anything this week.  Sorry I don't have a whole lot to report on, but see you all next week!

Love,
Elder Tyler Conley

I have a picture today!  This is our area from a taller building.






No comments:

Post a Comment