Monday, August 15, 2016

A Blast From the Past!

07/31/16

안녕하세요, 여러분!

It's been a pretty awesome week.  We definitely saw some miracles this week.  One of which is that we were able to meet Eliot again, for the first time in a nice long while.  We haven't been able to get in contact with him for about 2 weeks now, so we just went to his house and knocked on his door, and he said, "Yeah, let's go talk."  He is super prepared.  His questions are awesome, and he is super willing to listen to our message.  It's really awesome.

Another miracle for me this week is that I got to go on exchanges with Elder Dye, our zone leader.  And that means...................

I got to spend most of a day in 원당 (Wondang)!!  ^^  That was so great.  I love 원당!  I was able to go to the English Class and then go streetboarding there, in the spot that we usually do it at.  It was so great.  I love Elder Dye.  He helped me out a lot with my question of how to help 일산 (Il-San).   I got a lot of answers from him.  

I also got a lot of answers from a certain President Brown.  He is President Sonksen's (our current mission president) old mission president!  (He became mission president in his mid-30's or so)  He is an awesome person!  He gave a wonderful talk about the people of Korea and about the wonderful members we have here, and it's so true.  Korea has the most wonderful members!  I love them all so much!  We visited a member yesterday, and I love him so much, because he literally just constantly smiles.  It's so great.  

It's been a pretty awesome week!  Thank you all!

Love,
Elder Tyler Conley

No comments:

Post a Comment