Monday, August 15, 2016

Yay!

08/07/16

안녕하세요, 여러분!

This week has been a pretty awesome week!  We saw some cool stuff that happened this week.  The first being that I was able to do a pass off for Korean that I've been ready to do for...  6 months now...  That being the case, It was really great.  I passed off with Elder 이호현, probably my favorite Korean ever.  He trained me the whole time on being a good missionary, and it was a really great experience.  

The second (and probably the most awesome) is 김도원 and 김보연.  They are a married couple that we met at streetboarding.  They came up, and started asking me questions of ways they can learn English from us.  Some time passed, and they told me about some concerns they had about God, and not being sure if he was there or not.  We were able to satisfy their questions as well as teach them the message of the Restoration, and they gave us their number and told us to call them to meet!  They were super cool!  We haven't been able to meet with them yet, but hopefully next week I'll be able to tell you more about them.  

We were also able to meet with Eliot again this week.  He seems to be having a bit of a hard time right now, but he is still working hard to keep our commitments.  He asks some really awesome questions.  This time around, we were able to teach him about the gospel of Jesus Christ, and he has a lot of interest concerning repentance and baptism.  He is super prepared for this gospel.  He does have a long way to go, but I believe that he will definitely get there.   

That's all for now!  Bu-bye now!

사랑해요!
Elder Conley

No comments:

Post a Comment