Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Transfers

05/22/16

안녕하세요, 여러분!

Yep this week was transfers.  Well, I guess we got transfer calls on Saturday.  The results are thus:  Everyone is staying except for Elder Davis.  He was here only such a short time.  He is going to be AP now!  Pretty crazy.  But yeah, not a whole lot of change happening this time around.  That probably means next transfer will get crazy.  I'm almost guaranteed to leave next transfer, since that is the case.  Actually, it is a small miracle that I got to stay another one!  I really love the ward in 원당, and am so glad that I get to stay another transfer.  This one's going to be awesome!

We also had some mini Music Nights this week.  On Saturday, we had one at 일산. There, the 일산 ward actually had a small choir that performed a medley of "If You Could Hie to Kolob" and "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing".  It was super super awesome, and I just had to think, "How did the composer even come up with this idea?"  Then, we had our 원당 Music Night last night, on Sunday.  It was so awesome!  Almost the whole ward came to it, and the Spirit was so strong, especially during the last number, where our whole zone sang together.  

That's all I've got for this week, because I can't actually think of anything else.  I'll make sure to write a good bit more next week!

Love,
Elder Tyler Conley



For the first time since Tyler's been gone, I wondered what he eats for breakfast every morning.  So I asked him this week.  This is what he said, "When I eat breakfast, I usually fry up some ham, and stick it on top of some rice with red pepper paste (고추장) on it."  Just in case any of you were curious, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment