Thursday, January 7, 2016

Merry Christmas!!!

12/27/15

Christmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas tree

메리크리스마스, 여러분!

Well, this was a really crazy week.  I am not really even sure who I should call my companion for this week.  This week, I was with Elder Mattingly, Elder Sol, Elder Lee, and Elder Bradshaw.  It was pretty crazy.  I'll just tell you what we did for Christmas this year.  On Tuesday, we had a Christmas conference at President's house with two other districts.  It was really fun.  We talked about faith, had Danish pancakes, and sang Christmas carols.  We also talked about goal setting because it's also the new year.  It was a blast.  I got to hang out with 녹번 district even more!  Then, on Thursday and Friday, Elder Bradshaw had to go to two more Music Nights.  So, I went on some crazy exchanges for that.  Christmas was really fun.  When we woke up, we opened some presents that our families gave us, and then the rest of the day was a normal day.  We just street contacted the whole rest of the day.  Then, Elder Bradshaw was finally finished with the Music Nights, so we had a nice dinner on Saturday.  On Saturday, I got to Skype my family, so that was fun.  Then, on Sunday, it was church, and then two different members fed us dinner, and I felt like I was going to explode.  

That's this week, because I am pressed for time this time.  

Love,

Elder Tyler Conley

Christmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas tree

And a little more:
On Saturday night, I called some people from my first area to wish them Merry Christmas.  I called Mike and Sue, and John.  They were all really happy to hear from me.  John asked when I was planning to come back to Seoul, but I had to tell him that I don't really know.  I tried to call 김성민, but he didn't answer my call.  I also called the Elders in 화양, and they were soooooooooo happy to hear from me.  Elder Ellingford answered the phone, and said in a plain voice, "Hello Elder Conley,"  and in the background, I could hear Elder Carmen cheering because I called.  Elder Jeong was really happy to hear from me too.  He really misses me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment